Yoga teacher training in India are professional-level course that provides unique opportunities for individuals to develop their understanding of yoga and deepen their teaching skills. These courses are one of the best ways to embark on a journey of self-discovery and learn various aspects of yoga at a deeper level.
Yoga teacher training courses are available for various levels of Yoga practitioners from beginner to advanced levels. Anyone who aspires to go on this path can choose a course according to their level of yoga practice and create an opportunity to increase their career prospects. And even if you are not interested in becoming a yoga teacher then also you can and role in this course to develop your personal practice.
India being the birthplace of yoga has a lot of different yoga schools that offer a variety of different yoga teacher training courses. In this article, we will talk about one of the best yoga schools from where you should do your yoga teacher training in India.
7 Chakras Yoga School
When it comes to finding the perfect place for all yoga enthusiasts there is no better place than 7 Chakras Yoga School. This is one of the most renowned institutions that provides a variety of different yoga teacher training in India. All of these courses are based on the principles of unity, compassion, and holistic growth. Based on the teachings of ancient yogic texts the yoga teacher training courses at the school are curated in such a way to provide authentic yoga education.
You will learn from the best faculty at the school who will guide you on the right path and help you in your journey of self-discovery and growth. The teachers here have dedicated their lives to providing authentic yoga education to all of its students. Also when you will do your yoga teacher training in India from the 7 Chakra school you will have an opportunity to create meaningful connections with like-minded individuals from all over the world.
Yoga teacher training in India at 7 Chakras Yoga School
Now let’s look at the course structure and various yoga teacher training in India offered by the 7 Chakras Yoga School below:
The course curriculum of all the yoga teacher training in India at this school will include major respects of yoga like asana practice, Pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, physiology, anatomy, and teaching methodology.
The courses here are offered at four different levels based on difficulty and level of expertise. You will also have an opportunity to enroll in a specialized yoga teacher training course at this yoga school in India. Let’s look at all of these courses briefly below.
- 100 hour yoga teacher training in India: 100 hour yoga teacher training course is a complete beginner-level course that will help you in adapting to the life of yoga and provide you with a glimpse of this world. This brief course will include various activities along with learning yoga like local sightseeing, rafting, tracking, and more.
- 200 hour yoga teacher training in India: This is a beginner-level course that creates a foundation for anyone who is interested in beginning their career as a professional yoga teacher. This is a must-do course for anyone who is either looking to create a strong foundation in the yoga practice or wants to professionally practice as a yoga teacher.
- 300 hour yoga teacher training in India: After completion of a 200 hour yoga teacher training course one can enroll in 300 hour yoga teacher training. This is an advanced level course that will support the knowledge a person learns in their beginner level course. Here you will learn all the major aspects of yoga at a much more advanced difficulty level.
- 500 hour yoga teacher training in India: This course is a combination of 200 hours and 300 hours of yoga teacher training. Completion of this course will provide you with complete knowledge of Yoga from beginner to advanced level in one go.
- Prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher training in India: This specialized course is designed for all those who want to guide newly expectant mothers into a more natural way of childbirth. In this course, you will learn various asanas, pranayama practices, and meditation that are appropriate for mothers pre and post-birth.
- Online yoga teacher training in India: At this yoga School you also have an opportunity to engage in yoga teacher training in India in an online mode. This is appropriate for all those who find it difficult to commute to Rishikesh but still want to gain the benefits of a yoga teacher training course.
To conclude we can say that if you are really serious about doing your yoga teacher training in India then you have come to the right place by choosing 7 Chakras Yoga School. All of the courses at the school are accredited by Yoga Alliance USA, making you an internationally recognized teacher.
Here you will also learn from the best faculty that will guide you on the right path and make you a knowledgeable yoga instructor. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in any of the yoga teacher training in India at 7 Chakras Yoga School right now and avail the maximum benefits.
This was all! We hope that you like this article. If you want to read more such ones then you should definitely check out our website and delve deeper into the world of yoga.
We hope that you stay safe and healthy!