Traylor Howard is an American actress best known for her role as Natalie Teeger in the USA Network show Monk. She has also appeared in shows such as Two Guys and a Girl, Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place, and the movie Son-in-Law. Howard has had a long and successful career in Hollywood, and her net worth is an impressive sum. Read on to learn more about Traylor Howard’s net worth, age, height and weight.
Net Worth of Traylor Howard
Traylor Howard’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. She has earned her wealth through her successful acting career, appearing in many films and television shows. Howard has also had roles in movies such as Son-in-Law, and was a regular on the USA Network show Monk. She has also earned money through her endorsements and other business ventures.
Age, Height and Weight
Traylor Howard is 53 years old. She was born on June 14, 1967 in Orlando, Florida. Howard stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 132 pounds.
Facts about Traylor Howard
- Traylor Howard got her start in acting in the early 90s.
- She has appeared in films such as Son-in-Law and Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.
- Howard is also a spokesperson for various products, including the American Cancer Society.
- She has been married to Christian Navarro since 2002.
- Howard has two children, both of whom she adopted.
Traylor Howard is an accomplished actress whose net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. Her impressive filmography includes roles in films such as Son-in-Law and Monk. Howard is also a spokesperson for various products and has been married to Christian Navarro since 2002. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 132 pounds.