It’s official! It is now official! Digital wallets make it easy to do everything from buying groceries, paying bills, and even small transfers. Paytm blocked accounts due to multiple downloads and parallel space apps installation. We have discussed the different ways you can unblock Paytm’s payment account.
Why is my Paytm account blocked?
Paytm may block your account for a variety of reasons. Paytm accounts can be temporarily or permanently blocked for the following reasons:
- Multiple Paytm accounts can be used on the same mobile device
- Create a new Paytm Account using an existing mobile number
- Illegal exercise
- Using same credit/debit card details for multiple Paytm accounts
- Scripts are a great way to make extra money.
- Non-compliance with the Paytm terms and conditions
The RBI states that a person cannot have more than one account with the same ID. In case your wallet is empty, it’s best to open a new Paytm Account. To ensure that your Paytm account doesn’t get blocked or frozen, you can create a Paytm new account by using a different email address and mobile number.
You might also like: Which one is best: Google Pay or Paytm?
Here are the steps to unblock your Paytm account.
To unblock Paytm payment account:
- Visit Paytm.com/Care
- Click on “My Account”.
- Select “Password reset related issue/Account blocked”
- Click on “My account has been blocked”
- Send a Message to Paytm
- Include your name, registered mobile number, and e-mail address in your message.
- You can also attach an ID to Paytm in order to unlock your Account.
Paytm takes between 24 and 72 hours to unblock your account.
You might also like: Paytm Mini App Store Launched for Android in India
This alternative method can be used to unblock your Paytm bank account
- Dial Paytm Customer Service (24×7): 963-979797
- To request a callback from Paytm executives, choose IVR option 2,5,9.
- If you get a call, please be patient and tell the executive what problem you are having while using your Paytm account.
- Executives might ask for a duplicate of the following documents.
- Bank transactions (only PAYTM deductions
- Passbook or net banking profile?
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Attach a screenshot of the message the app flashes when you try to log in when you send the documents.
Contact via Official Twitter Handle
If you are unable to complete the whole process or don’t have the time, Paytm can be reached via their official Twitter handle. They will inform you that your Paytm account has been blocked. It is best to take screenshots of error messages in this instance so that the team can begin working on the problem. The team will send you a message asking for your complete KYC information, including Pan card and Adhar card, to unblock the Paytm bank account. Send all necessary documents to the team and they will work on unlocking Paytm’s payment bank account.
Send an EMail to Unblock Paytm Payment Account
Log in to your registered email account to send a mail to [email protected]. Send a mail to the authorities describing the problem you’re having when logging in to your Paytm Account. Add a mobile number to which you are registered and attach a photo of your Pan card.
Send the mail. Paytm usually responds within 2-7 days. A mail may be sent to you asking for additional information in order to unblock your Paytm account.
Tip: After your Paytm account has been activated, you can create a new Paytm Account and update the KYC.
Keep checking back for more useful tips and trips. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest technology news directly to your inbox